Though there are many types of joint replacement surgeries like total joint replacement, knee replacement surgery, and hip replacement surgery. We will notice that hip and knee replacement surgeries are most common but other surgeries for joint replacement can also take place. Several reasons can lead you to suffer from joint pain. It happens a sports person can also suffer from this pain due to excessive pressure on any joint. Let’s see what are the causes of pain in your joints?
• Heredity can cause you pain as it runs within the family.
• Genes inherited can also lead you towards joint pain.
• Minor repetitive injuries can also cause severe pain in joints.
• Also if you are overweight you can suffer problems in working and also it leads to pain in joints which can get worse.
• If there is a problem with the joint development.
So, these are some of the causes behind joint pain. You can consult a physiotherapist because in this way physical therapies or medications can help you in reducing the pain. If not treated on time the pain can even get worse and also that the last line left for you will be joint replacement surgery. In this surgery, the old parts will be replaced with some new parts which are made of metals or any other material. After surgery, you can regain the mobility again.